It is with great joy that I'm able to share the implementation of "Fairytale" (marked by seemingly unreal beauty). It is composed of interactive exhibits that represents various rooms and artifacts found in castles, in the 1800's. My Goal is to INSPIRE, INFORM & IGNITE IMAGINATION!
My favorite part is not just serving customers, but creating memories. I love running into past clients that tell me that their family still talks about the experience that I gave them.
I am a Wife, Mother of three beautiful Children and a Teacher. It's my desire to Inspire, Inform and Entertain through the content and experiences that I create. I love meeting new people and I hope to meet you soon!
At Fairytale everyone is Royal!
Check out this great video of a modern day Prince & Princess in the Castle's Courtyard
In search of unique ways to teach children to learn through play? Looking for a great Fundraiser for your school or business? This is your one-stop shop!
Updated at January 15th, 2024
how your personal information is collected, used, and disclosed by Fairytale Museum .
alongside our application, Fairytale Museum . By accessing or using our Service, you signify that you have
read, understood, and agree to our collection, storage, use, and disclosure of your personal information as
Definitions and key terms
referenced, are strictly defined as:
● Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to
identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language
preference or login information.
● Company: when this policy mentions “Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our,” it refers to Fairytale Museum ,
● Country: where Fairytale Museum or the owners/founders of Fairytale Museum are based, in this case
is United States
● Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Fairytale Museum
Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
● Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can
be used to visit Fairytale Museum and use the services.
● IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol
(IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be
used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
● Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Fairytale Museum or are under contract to
perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
● Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information —
including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural
● Service: refers to the service provided by Fairytale Museum as described in the relative terms (if
available) and on this platform.
● Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and
others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
● Website: Fairytale Museum ’s site, which can be accessed via this URL:
● You: a person or entity that is registered with Fairytale Museum to use the Services
*We do not address anyone under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from anyone under 18.
Copyright © 2024 Fairytale Museum - All Rights Reserved.